U.S. Military on the Move-Discount Program to buy or sell real estate on the BEACH
The Henry Group at Bellator Real Estate and Development values our military’s service and commitment to this country. In recognition, we offer a specialized program called U.S. Military on the Move.
The U.S. Military on the Move Program offers discounts,* and other real estate related services for all Active Duty, Reserve and Retired Military, as well as Fire, Police and EMT personnel when they buy or sell a home, second home or condominium.
Home/Condo Sale and Purchase
- Complimentary Home Market Analysis by a specialized REALTOR®
- Home/Condo Sale – DISCOUNT*.
- Moving and Home related services provided by various Service Providers
- Complimentary consultation with a Mortgage Professional
Global Service Network – We’re LOCAL; We’re GLOBAL
- When moving anywhere in the world, Bellator Real Estate and Development can refer to our Global Broker Network of over 500 premier real estate firms with 4,600 offices and 140,000 sales associates in over 30 countries around the world that also participate in the Military on the Move program.
* The military member must register before working with a Bellator Real Estate Associate – Advance Registration is required. Upon registration confirmation, you will receive a letter outlining your benefits. The Discount is 20% of the commission earned by the Broker representing you on either the home/condo purchase or sale transaction side, and you must be represented by an assigned U.S. Military on the Move real estate firm at closing to qualify. Discounts are available in most states; some restrictions may apply.